Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life circle

Did you see the light?
Its so bright
I'm feel happy
really happy
I'm smiling and laughing
It's a new beginning
Everything is exciting..

Did you see it is raining?
There is thunder
Its so cold
I'm chill out
I'm scared
this is scary
I need hugging
and cares from other

Did you see that star?
The bright and shiny star
I'm going to catch it
coz its so beautiful
but its so far away
I have to keep moving
I want to reach it

Did you see that tornado?
Its blew everything
There is nothing left
Im alone and empty
what am I gonna do now..

Did you see the flower?
Its preety
makes me feel happy again
makes me forgot the bad thing had happened
Its a colorfull and blooming flower

I want to open a new chapter of my life..

Just like that flower

open its petal and bloom once again..

Just like this life is never last

No comments:

Post a Comment

as you saying :